How well do WE know football?
We were optimistic that we would get more than 5 winners last week...we actually thought we could be on for all 10!
How wrong were we. It was a tough week generally with only 15 winners but we had hoped to do better than 5. Last week we managed a poor 4 wins, 4 draws and two losers. We went out on a limb and picked Watford to beat spurs as well as Sheff Wednesday to continue on from the Leeds win the previous week...got that one very wrong! Nice to see the Robins (Bristol City ones) not letting us down.
With FA cup dominating the fixtures we are focusing on the games from the 31st Jan.
Our 10 footballwinners next week:
- AFC Bournemouth
- Coventry City
- Leeds United
- Leicester City
- West Bromwich Albion
We are picking some teams to bounce back next week.
- For AFC Bournemouth surely this time they will get the win they so badly need against Villa?
- Having seen Barnsley first hand at the weekend they for us are far too good and think they will win this six pointer.
- If we were not going to pick Bristol City then we had to back the Gas to lose! Coventry to beat the GAS.
- Fulham push is well and truly on. Way too much for Huddersfield.
- Leeds for us back to winning ways against lowly Wigan.
- Leicester also back to winning ways against Tammy Abraham and Chelsea.
- Liverpool to beat Southampton could be the one to let us down....
- Millwall will continue push to automatic promotion!
- Watford again for us....too good for Everton?
- Like Leeds we have West Brom back to winning ways against bottom of the table Luton.
Let’s see how we do with our 10 football winners picks this week. Hopefully we will come good with 10 winners!