SO HOW DID WE DO WITH OUR FIRST FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS FOR 2020.....
How well do WE know football?
We took some risks last week and it was the risks that paid off. It was the bankers that failed us! Sheffield Wednesday to beat Leeds at home....we nailed that one.
Last week we managed 5 wins, 3 draws and two totally wrong. Leicester to lose at home to Southampton....okay Oxford to lose to league leaders Rotherham, maybe we got that wrong from the start.
This week the challenge must be to get more than 5 winners!
Our 10 footballwinners this week:
- AFC Bournemouth
- Bristol City
- Manchester City
- Sheffield Wednesday
- Swansea City
Ok we have gone with the heart again with the mighty Robins (Bristol one's that is) back on the list but other than that we think we have the winners this week!
- For AFC Bournemouth and manager Howe this really is a must win....a clash at the bottom.
- We have gone for the Arsenal resurgence to continue. Never easy against Sheff United but we fancy Arsenal taking this one.
- Brentford look good in Third and for us way too good for Huddersfield
- Bristol City....two league wins on the bounce....A win against the other Robins....
- Fulham v Middlesbrough is a tough one to call. Boro have been on great form but under the flood lights in front of the cameras
- we have Fulham to nick this one.
- Manchester City will want revenge and will smash in 5 against Palace......
- Millwall have been fantastic and against a strong Reading will take the win.
- Sheff Wed on the back of that great result against Leeds will take all 3 points against Blackburn
- Swansea have made some strong signings. These will come good against a struggling Wigan.
- Watford to beat Spurs? Well we think so...actually Nigel Pearson to beat Jose!
Let’s see how we do with our 10 football winners picks this week. Hopefully we will come good with 10 winners!