Yet another week for us with only 5 winners. Who had Leeds down to win at home against Wigan....we did!
Another week for us getting 5 winners, with two draws and three we got totally wrong. This week will be the week we get all 10! In reality it is a touch week to pick this week.
Our 10 footballwinners next week:
- Bristol City
- Coventry City
- Manchester City
- Stoke City
- Wycombe Wanderers
We are picking some teams to bounce back next week.
- Can the mighty Robins make it 5 in a row? So far four clean sheets in a row as well. Home game under the floodlights on Friday...we think the Robins will make it five.
- Brentford really have been looking great and now pushing for the automatic spots.
- Coventry for us will be too strong for Bolton
- Everton a different club will have too much in the tank for Crystal Palace
- Manchester City will not miss the target this weekend. We see a big win for them against West Ham....Moyes could be out for a second time!
- Millwall to beat West Brom...brave call but we see this one going Millwall's way at home against the baggies.
- Peterborough looking great having signed Szmodics on loan from Bristol City. Another win for them against Oxford.
- Portsmouth hitting form at the right time. Another win away at Tranmere.
- Stoke City to win the class at the bottom against Charlton. A real six pointer.
- Wycombe have got their dismal run out the way. Back on track at home against the Gas.
Let’s see how we do with our 10 football winners picks this week. Hopefully we will come good with 10 winners!