This week Pick 10 from Footballwinners we have gone for the following......
- Nottingham Forest
- Man City
- West Brom
Why our 10 winners?
- We still have Fulham as our favourites for the Championship this season and see them being too strong for Wigan.
- Sorry Stoke we don't see the first win coming. Forest have really come good and are looking good value for their top six position.
- Sheffield United will be a tough test but we see Liverpool having too much for them. For us the 100% start will continue.
- We are big fans of Norwich. Their results have been up and down but we see their attacking approach being too much for Crystal Palace.
- Tottenham have had a tough start to the season on all three fronts, the League, Domestic Cups and also Europe. We see them coming good this weekend against Southampton.
- Man City are looking really strong and cannot see them slipping up again this season. Sorry Everton we see them getting a hat full!
- West Brom remain the only unbeaten team in the Championship. This game against QPR has draw all over it but we have stuck our neck out and gone for the away win.
- Another brave pick we have Huddersfield getting their first win of the season against Millwall....
- Middlesbrough have been looking good of late other than the result against Cardiff we feel that they really found their footballing feet under Woodgate and see them being too good for Sheffield Wednesday.
- Finally and into League one we have high flying Ipswich being way too good for Tranmere.
No pick this week for Bristol City....we don't see them losing this one but Preston are a very hard team to beat....we see goals in this one and it could go either way....comeon you REDS!