This week Pick 10 from Footballwinners we have gone for the following......
- Sheffield United
- West Ham United
- Bristol City
- Nottingham Forest
- Preston North End
- Swansea City
Why our 10 winners?
- After Spurs 7 goal embarrassment in the Champions League they surely are going to bounce back against Brighton...won't they.
- Burnley a well managed site and Everton are struggling so see this going Burnley's way.
- Norwich for us an attractive side. At home we see them being too much for Villa
- Sheffield United another well managed side and Watford are all over the place. Sheffield to win easy!
- West Ham and Palace are both doing well but we see West Ham coming out on top of this London Derby.
- Bristol City - well who else would we pick. 4 draws on the bounce time for a win. We will be at this one so will take a few pictures!
- Huddersfield two wins on the trot. After the late winner against Stoke in the week we see them coming out on top on this one too.
- Nottingham Forest and Brentford a tough one to call but we see Forest coming out on top. A fantastic start to the season for them.
- Preston another strong team with a good manager. At home and too much for Barnsley
- Sorry Stoke we don't see the win less run ending at Swansea. We feel that Swansea will have too much for Stoke and with confidence low cannot see them coming out on top.
Lets see how we do with our 10 picks this week.
Come on you REDS!