How well do WE know football?
We have had a poor run with our predictions over the past few weeks.
This week time to go out on a limb again.....
We have gone for four winners from the Premier League, three winners from the Championship and three winners from League One.
Our 10 footballwinners this week:
- Sheffield United
- Leicester City
- Sheffield Wednesday
- Ipswich Town
- Oxford United
To a degree this week caution and form has gone out of the window....no place for our beloved Bristol City this week. Form is poor for the Robins and we do not want to be the cause of another defeat!
- We have gone for Sheffield United to get one over West Ham...despite what Moyes would have us believe we are not so sure he is a manager who WINS...We see Chris Wilder as the winner in this encounter.
- Everton new manager bounce to bounce back in the League against Brighton.
- Leicester firmly back on track and too strong for Southampton.
- Wolves to good for Newcastle.
- Barnsley of late have looked a much better outfit and we think they will be too good for Huddersfield.
- This is a big one for us....old manager to get one over his old club in local derby....Sheff Wed to beat the might Leeds.....
- Reading have been in great form and we believe they will have too much for a strong Nottingham Forest.
- Coventry have been going well and for us much too good not to take this home win against MK Dons
- Ipswich has been ok recently. 2020 and back on form against Accrington Stanley
- Finally we have gone for Oxford to smash in a few goals against Rotherham.....
Let’s see how we do with our 10 football winners picks this week. Hopefully we will come good with 10 winners!