Last week was a disaster for us. We managed to get 4 wins right. Must add in our picks we pick 5 draws!
This we we are certain that our 10 will come good!
- Manchester City
- West Ham
- Nottingham Forest
- West Brom
So how have we arrived at our football predictions this week and what is the reason for out 10 winners?
Last week was a poor one with Lincoln, Norwich, Tottenham, Huddersfield and Swansea all drawing. This week we are confident in our 10 football winners!
- Manchester City have had their little blip. Great week in Europe and for us way to much for Villa
- Watford have shown strength in the past two games. We see them really powering ahead against AFC Bournemouth
- West Ham have had a couple of poor results and Sheffield United have been strong. We see this one going the way of the Hammers.
- Leeds away....after a few problems in front of goal we see many goals coming in this local derby against the Owls.
- Birmingham have been looking good of late and Luton will struggle away at St. Andrew's
- Huddersfield...we keep going for them. We still think on paper a great squad. Too much for Barnsley.
- Nottingham Forest to bounce back and beat a struggling Reading
- Preston looking great and impossible to beat at home. They will be far too strong for Blackburn.
- West Brom v Charlton is a tough one to call but we see West Brom bouncing back from the surprise draw in the week against Barnsley.
- Finally one of our League one favourites, Lincoln. We see goals and we see a win for Lincoln against Bolton.
Lets see how we do with our 10 picks this week. Surely we will do better than four....won't we?