This week saw us secure 7 winners. We also had one of the games called off so that makes 7 out of 9...not a bad return for the week.
Let down by the Robins on Friday night and we had Millwall down to get one over West Brom. Got both of them very wrong.
This week we have some great fixtures...we are not brave enough to go for Leeds to lose at home but also cannot go for the win against our first love on valentines weekend.
Our 10 footballwinners next week:
- Cardiff City
- Derby County
- Wycombe Wanderers
Some great fixtures this week with many tough to call. We have gone Premier, Championship and League one this week.
- Cardiff are looking strong again and at home will have too much for Wigan
- The Rooney effect is really starting to make a difference to Derby. 3-1 winners for us at home against Huddersfield
- If Fulham win could cement a top two place....
- Ipswich will be back to winning ways against Burton
- Would you back Norwich to beat Liverpool? No us neither!
- Middlesbrough to know up and easy home win against Luton
- Peterborough looking great and again Szmodics on loan from Bristol City is on fire for them. Another win for them against Fleetwood this time.
- Sunderland ground out a result last weekend. We have backed them for an away win against Oxford.
- Wolves to beat Leicester...tough one to pick but we fancy them at home.
- Wycombe did the good for us last week. We have them to turnover Bolton this weekend.
Let’s see how we do with our 10 football winners picks this week. Hopefully we will come good with 10 winners!