- West Ham
- Aston Villa
- Norwich City
- Leicester City
- Tottenham Hotspur
- Manchester City
- Huddersfield Town
- Swansea City
Why our 10 winners?
Well first and foremost it has been a long break.
We see teams like Spurs and Norwich bouncing back.
- Lincoln too good for Shrewsbury and with a Bristol City, welsh international, in the squad they can't possibly lose
- West Ham look really strong this season and Everton, well they look the opposite. Easy win for the Hammers!
- Aston Villa were great against Norwich last time out and see them having too much for Brighton
- We keep backing Norwich. On paper this is Bournemouth all over but we see Norwich re-energised and pulling off a shock
- Chelsea have surprised us this season and the young guns on their day have been great. Too much in the tank for Newcastle.
- Leicester fantastic this season. Up against a strong Burnley but Leicester will have too much.
- Spurs against Watford...surely this is one they can't lose....can they?
- Manchester City will bounce back and with a bang. Palace will concede 6!
- Huddersfield for three in a row. A great squad and got their mojo back.
- Swansea loving the Championship and Barnsley without a win since the first game of the season and having sacked the manager....Swansea to win!
Lets see how we do with our 10 picks this week.
We could only Pick10 winners...our 11th prediction is of course the mighty reds to win at Luton!